New Paltz Rescue Squad Volunteer Opportunities:
Emergency Vehicle Operator "Driver"
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Must be physically able to work as part of a two person crew
Emergency Medical Technician "EMT"
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid New York State Emergency Medical Technician Certification.
- Must be physically and legally capable of performing the tasks of a New York State EMT.
Emergency Medical Technician- Paramedic "EMT-P"
Associate members are non-riding members who provide support services to the New Paltz Rescue Squad by performing office duties, coverage at NPRS events, as well as other engaging New Paltz Rescue Squad tasks. Assoicate members also have the ability to be elected as a New Paltz Rescue Squad Board of Director.
Download an application.